Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via web form.
Our contemporary Tasting Room with a high tech feel is the perfect location for a private event for a wide range of corporate events and life’s celebrations. Our venue is terrific for a mix and mingle reception for up to 49 guests. For a seated, served affair, we recommend up to 30 guests. We offer simple buyout pricing for events up to 5 hours OR a private room rental for a 2 or 3 hour event ending by 2:30 pm.
If do not need private space, we can reserve seated space for up to 20 guests. This allows for additional “standing room” guests and additional seating as available at arrival.
“The venue was great, the food was great, the wine was great, and the games were great as well. I truly appreciate all the help that you provided in making it come together so quickly and flawlessly. We’d love to host another get together sometime soon; hopefully will get a chance to check out the winery as well. Thank you so, so much!! – Leading Internet Company
Simple Buyout Pricing for Private Events Up to 5 Hours
We offer simple buyout pricing for corporate events. Suggestions include team socials or celebrations, industry networking, boardroom meetings, and customer showcases. A number of milestone birthdays have been celebrated at Los Altos Tasting Room as well. This package includes the following:
- Private venue for up to 5 hours, including set up, break down, and enjoyment time
- Ample selection of wine for authentic wine tasting experience, wine by the glass, and to take home or gift
- Packaged catering options that we arrange for you
- Option to work with your own caterer or bring your own food
- Complimentary board games and cards
- Complimentary use of open mics (2) and keyboard
- Optional add-ons include the following:
- “Mocktail” for guests who do not consume alcoholic beverages
- Eight (8) high definition TV screen available to display your own images or slide shows on up to 8 screens
Room Rental for 2- or 3-Hour Events Ending by 2:30 PM
This scenario is terrific for the Corporate Board Room lunch meeting or the weekend mid-day bridal shower. We work with a number of neighbor restaurants and catering to provide the food component of your event. Pricing is based on a 2- or 3-hour room rental rate plus a minimum wine purchase of a case of wine (12 bottles) to enjoy onsite or take home or 1/2 bottle of wine per person, whichever is greater. Example: for 40 guests, the wine purchase requirement is 20 bottles. Learn more about wine suggestions for your event here.
We offer a variety of catering packages for Corporate and Private events, making planning fast and easy. We work with a number of neighbor restaurants and our long-term, full-service catering partner. Our menus meet a variety of budgets and dietary requirements. See some of them below. You also are welcome to bring your own food or work with your preferred caterer.
Cold Stationed Appetizers
Hot and Cold Stationed Appetizers
- Hot and Cold Hors D’Oeuvre Package #1
- Hot and Cold Hors D’Oeuvre Package #2
- Hot and Cold Hors D’Oeuvre Package #3
A More Formal Affair – Passed and Stationed Appetizers
- Served and Stationed Hors d’Oeuvre Package # 1
- Served and Stationed Hors d’Oeuvre Package # 2
- Stationed Hors d’Oeuvre Package # 3
Business Meeting Lunch Menus
Looking for something specific? Ask us.
See what our venue looks like:
Thank you! Your staff were great at sharing their knowledge about wine and Byington as well. They kept everything running smoothly and made our guests feel very welcomed. We enjoy doing business with you. – Financial Consultant Partner
Contact us at email@example.com, or via web form.