Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via web form.
Los Altos Tasting Room offers exceptional wine-related experiences and award-winning Byington wine in a contemporary, high tech, authentic Tasting Room setting. Make Los Altos Tasting Room your own for your private event – the perfect location for corporate events and life’s celebrations.
Private Event Up to 5 Hours
We offer simple buyout pricing. This package includes the following:
- Private venue for up to 5 hours, including setup, enjoyment time, breakdown
- Ample wine for authentic wine tasting experience, wine by the glass, and to take home/back to office or gift
- Complimentary use:
- Large horizontal screen (4 acting as 1) via your Airplay on your device (images or presentations – no audio or video)
- Microphone, Spotify channels, keyboard, board games and cards
- Optional add-ons:
- Eight (8) high definition TV screen available to display images or slide shows (4 horizontal screens acting as 1 plus 4 vertical 65-inch screens); submit your Google Presentations to us based on our template; we load for you ($300)
- Soft drink package including “mocktail,” unsweetened iced tea, and sparkling water (approximately $100-$150)
- Additional hour of party time if desired ($250)
Private Party Buyout price is wine purchase (based on month’s tasting flight) of $2,000 Tuesday-Saturday; $1,500 on Sunday or Monday; $1,500 on Saturday night with 6 pm set up; $1500 on Monday-Friday ending by 2:30 pm). Plus modest gratuity and tax.
- Catering is a separate cost:
- Select among packaged catering options (appetizers and/or served meals) that we arrange for you (scroll down to see some options), or
- Bring your own food or work with your preferred caterer
- Try our new Culinary Challenge
Room Rental for 2- or 3-Hour Events Monday-Friday Ending by 2:30 PM
This scenario is terrific for the Corporate Board Room lunch meeting, a client appreciation luncheon, or client prospecting event. We work with a number of caterers to provide the food component of your event. Pricing is based on a 2- or 3-hour room rental rate (plus a complimentary 30 minute set up). Learn more about wine suggestions for your event here.
Pricing is $500 for 2 hours and $750 for the 3 hours. Wine, if desired at lunch, is an additional cost. Staffing to pour wine is $50/hour per staff member.
“The venue was great, the food was great, the wine was great, and the games were great as well. I truly appreciate all the help that you provided in making it come together so quickly and flawlessly. We’d love to host another get together sometime soon; hopefully will get a chance to check out the winery as well. Thank you so, so much!! – Leading Internet Company
See what our venue looks like:
We offer a variety of catering packages for Corporate and Private events, making planning fast and easy. Our menus meet a variety of budgets and dietary requirements. See some of them below (please ask for full service dinner menus). You also are welcome to bring your own food or work with your preferred caterer.
New! Culinary Challenge
- We team with one of our catering partners to offer a fun culinary team building activity led by an Executive Chef. Learn more about this option.
New! Party Bites & Stations
Cold Stationed Appetizers – Upscale Grocery
Hot and Cold Stationed Appetizers – Local Restaurant Partner
- Hot and Cold Hors D’Oeuvre Package #1
- Hot and Cold Hors D’Oeuvre Package #2
- Hot and Cold Hors D’Oeuvre Package #3
A More Formal Affair – Il Fornaio Passed and Stationed Appetizers
- Served and Stationed Hors d’Oeuvre Package # 1
- Served and Stationed Hors d’Oeuvre Package # 2
- Stationed Hors d’Oeuvre Package # 3
Business Meeting Lunch Menus
Looking for something specific? Ask us.
Contact us at email@example.com, or via web form.