Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via web form.
Our contemporary Tasting Room with a high tech feel is the perfect location for a private event for a wide range of corporate events and life’s celebrations. Our venue is terrific for a mix and mingle reception for up to 49 guests*. For a seated, served affair, we recommend up to 38 guests. We offer simple buyout pricing for events up to 5 hours OR a private room rental for a 2 or 3 hour event ending by 2:30 pm.
If you do not require private space, we can reserve for up to 20 guests for a prepaid tasting for each guest. In warm weather months for up to 75 guests, we offer an outdoor Tasting Room experience a few blocks away. Enjoy a reserved, private area, for a fresh air experience amid California’s famous Redwood trees and Adobe Creek.
“The venue was great, the food was great, the wine was great, and the games were great as well. I truly appreciate all the help that you provided in making it come together so quickly and flawlessly. We’d love to host another get together sometime soon; hopefully will get a chance to check out the winery as well. Thank you so, so much!! – Leading Internet Company
Private Events Up to 5 Hours
We offer simple buyout pricing. Corporate event suggestions include team socials or celebrations, industry networking, boardroom meetings, and customer showcases. Our venue is a great place for milestone birthdays as well. This package includes the following:
- Private venue for up to 5 hours, including setup, enjoyment time, breakdown
- Ample wine for authentic wine tasting experience, wine by the glass, and to take home/back to office or gift
- Complimentary board games and cards
- Complimentary use of open mics (2) and keyboard
- Optional add-ons include the following:
- Soft drink package those who do not consumer alcohol, including “Mocktail,” unsweetened iced tea, and sparkling water (approximately $100-$150)
- Eight (8) high definition TV screen available to display your own images or slide shows on up to 8 screens ($300)
- An additional hour of party time if desired is available for $250.
The Private Party Buyout price is a wine purchase (based on the month’s tasting flight) of $2,000 Tuesday-Saturday; $1,500 on Sunday or Monday; $1,500 on Saturday night starting with a 6 pm set up. Plus modest gratuity and tax.
- Catering is a separate cost:
- Select among packaged catering options (appetizers and/or served meals) that we arrange for you (scroll down to see some options), or
- Bring your own food or work with your preferred caterer
- Try our new Culinary Challenge
Room Rental for 2- or 3-Hour Events Monday-Friday Ending by 2:30 PM
This scenario is terrific for the Corporate Board Room lunch meeting, a client appreciation luncheon, or client prospecting event. We work with a number of caterers to provide the food component of your event. Pricing is based on a 2- or 3-hour room rental rate (plus a complimentary 30 minute set up). Learn more about wine suggestions for your event here.
Pricing is $500 for 2 hours and $750 for the 3 hours. Wine, if desired at lunch, is an additional cost. Staffing to pour wine is $50/hour per staff member.
We offer a variety of catering packages for Corporate and Private events, making planning fast and easy. Our menus meet a variety of budgets and dietary requirements. See some of them below (please ask for full service dinner menus). You also are welcome to bring your own food or work with your preferred caterer.
New! Culinary Challenge
- We team with one of our catering partners to offer a fun culinary team building activity led by an Executive Chef. Learn more about this option.
New! Party Bites & Stations
Cold Stationed Appetizers – Upscale Grocery
Hot and Cold Stationed Appetizers – Local Restaurant Partner
- Hot and Cold Hors D’Oeuvre Package #1
- Hot and Cold Hors D’Oeuvre Package #2
- Hot and Cold Hors D’Oeuvre Package #3
A More Formal Affair – Il Fornaio Passed and Stationed Appetizers
- Served and Stationed Hors d’Oeuvre Package # 1
- Served and Stationed Hors d’Oeuvre Package # 2
- Stationed Hors d’Oeuvre Package # 3
Business Meeting Lunch Menus
Looking for something specific? Ask us.
See what our venue looks like:
Thank you! Your staff were great at sharing their knowledge about wine and Byington as well. They kept everything running smoothly and made our guests feel very welcomed. We enjoy doing business with you. – Financial Consultant Partner
Contact us at email@example.com, or via web form.