We team with one of our catering partners to offer a fun culinary team building activity led by an Executive Chef. Guests form groups of 4-8 to create their own appetizers from a selection of locally sourced pantry items. The challenge culminates in team presentations of their creations where they will be judged on creativity, use of mystery ingredient, and taste and a winner will be declared. Following the challenge, guests enjoy a Happy Hour with wine and appetizers, including the ones created during the challenge.
The Culinary Challenge includes the following:
- Executive Chef to guide and inspire during challenge
- Fully stocked pantry set-up including specialty kitchen equipment
- Fully-equipped cooking station with mixing bowls, cutting boards, knives, cassette stoves, etc.
- Chef hats for all participants
- Experienced event lead to ensure successful execution of event
- Appetizer display for post challenge Happy Hour to enjoy alongside the groups creations
- Artfully arranged selection of cheeses garnished with fresh and dried fruits, and fresh honeycomb; served with breads and crackers
- Kale and chickpea fritters with chimichurri dipping sauce (Vegan, GF)
- Mixed seafood ceviche with chili-lime tostada spears (GF, Dairy Free)
- Grilled chicken skewers served with mango-chipotle and creamy herb sauces (GF)
This 3-hour offering is an add-on to Private Party Buyout for up to 5 hours or the 3-hour rental ending by 2:30 pm. Price for the Culinary Challenge is $105 per person plus tax with a minimum of 10 guests or dollar equivalent.